3 Reasons YOGI BEAR'S JELLYSTONE PARK™ is Always Bear-y Exciting in the Spring
Yogi Bear and his friends are happily at work and play throughout the park in preparation for the upcoming “bear-y exciting” weekend events at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Robert, Louisiana. Spring weekends at our Camp-Resort are chockfull of family-fun events. Reserve a site soon for one or more of these late April and May camping weekends:
- Compete the family-fun way for "Olympic Greatness": Sign up your family to compete for the Gold, Bronze or Silver on the weekend of Friday May 1 through Sunday May 3 during Yogi's Fun Family Olympics. Competitions will include family relay races, volleyball, basketball and football. Come out for the D.J. on Saturday night!
- Join us for a HUGE Mother’s Day Weekend Celebration: Even Yogi has a Mom and we love every one of them for all they do. A vacation away is an excellent excuse to have fun and celebrate! Friday May 8 through Sunday May 9 is the holiday weekend we call perfect timing. Saturday is a “Moms Only” Wine and Cheese party and we offer an awesome steak dinner (fee required) that night for all to enjoy. A live band makes Mom’s Saturday night complete. Plan for our Champagne and Pancake Breakfast on Sunday morning FREE for Moms (fee required for side orders and breakfast for Dad and the kids).
- Big-big-big on Yogi Bear’s event calendar: Our 40th Anniversary Weekend will feature exciting activities from Friday May 15 through Sunday May 17. So many friends and so many memories! This is an absolute DO NOT MISS EVENT for both new and returning lovers of the outdoors! Be sure to follow us on Facebookand Twitter for the latest news on our celebration happenings, including the Sexy Knees Contest! Someone will win a prize and bragging' rights as the "bee's knees" - it might as well be YOU!
New to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Robert, Louisiana? We invite you to check out our Special Promotions and our 2015 Band and DJ Calendar. Our Map and Directions website page will guide you right to us. Here are four popular short driving distances to our Camp-Resort in Robert, Louisiana. We are Louisiana’s family-fun destination:
- 48 miles East of Baton Rouge
- 52 Miles North of New Orleans
- 60 Miles West of Mississippi Gulf Coast
- 98 Miles East of Lafayette
We hope to have the privilege of meeting every one of our blog readers soon. Our "pic-a-nic"-loving bear Yogi and his friends will be watching for every visitor, and we promise to make everyone feel right at home in our 100 acre paradise! Make reservations soon for the best camping adventure in the South! We are looking forward to seeing you.